Friday, February 19, 2016

Dear Diary: Lets talk

Well I think i might have a new friend, her name is Lacey Armstrong she is very pretty i doubt i will get Luke he would probably be all over Lacey if i ever invited him over our place i probably shouldn't think so negative huh? diary it's just she is so pretty she has the prettiest blond hair i have ever seen her whole body just glows and her skin i bet it's soft to the touch i must not think those things but i can't help it she is just so perfect in every way her smile is even pretty here we are just getting to know each other she is the one in the black shirt recently i just found out i am bi diary i guess i like boys and girls not that it bothers me any i love every gender



Lacey: So what is there to do in this town?

Amber: I don't know i have only been here a week. 

Lacey: Oh, i figured you would know but it doesn't matter.

Amber: So what is your favorite color? mine is hot pink.

Lacey: Mines black, so you wouldn't know of any cute men would you?

Amber: um no sorry, like i said i have only been here a week.

Lacey: Right, are you sure you don't mind me staying here? just until i have some money to find my own place.

Amber: Uh sure, i don't mind at all your not a bother at all.

Lacey: Good, i just didn't want to barge into your life.

End of conversation.


oh and here is pictures of me talking to Luke maybe i should invite him over what do you think diary?



 Luke seems like a very shy person, i did most of the talking while he just listened i think he just wanted to get to know me better after all i am a stranger to him and i think i had fun talking to him though he seemed to like my company anyway.

I'm thinking about going to university, hopefully Luke will still be single by the time i get back from university if not i'm sure there are other fish in the sea as my mom would always say i need to go i have some thinking to do see you next time.

Love,
Amber <3

No comments:

Post a Comment